It's time to re-vamp this blog thing. Will is extremely busy and I take the pictures anyway so... sorry Will you're getting thrown out. Your blog is now mine. You can have it back if you ask real nice, Isabella will show you how it's done.
Here are my goals:
- I will bring my camera everywhere, and use it. You don't have to take it on faith that this family actually has fun outside.
- I will download-upload all the wonderful pictures everyweek. Even if they're not that wonderful.
- I will read your blogs and leave comments, so you feel the love. Because, we love you. And Isabella really likes looking at everyone's pictures. Keep up with the pictures everyone.
- I will continue writing in my own journal. You can't see it, and that's a good thing.
Isabella and I bake together alot. In this picture she asked to taste the flour. I said yes, that was my first mistake. The next thing I did was turn around. She said it tasted gross. We started again.
We also do a lot of crafts together. Our current big project is to paint a model of the solar system (not to scale). Mostly she just messes around. I like doing it anyway because I get to be a kid again, and it doesn't have to look beautiful.
Here she is just waiting for me to finish the dishes. I love how peaceful she is.
I love Isabella's facial expressions. She never smiles for the camera, but she'll do these funny scrunchy things instead.
Isabella mixed red and white to make pink. She was thrilled enough to tell me twenty times in a row. She has about 5 of these caterpillars, they get painted and repainted overagain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment