Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Quiz

Okay folks, I've noticed other blogs use PRIZES to secure their readers continued interest. I want to do that too. Actually, I want to flush you out, whoever you are. TBH, I don't know if I have any readers. Well I'm pretty sure Jon&Cami drop by regularly and Melanie peeks in too, eventhough she just had a baby and should be sleeping, but that's it. Anyhow I've come up with a contest to reward you people for paying attention and solved my birthday dilemna.

If you can answer these questions you will WIN A PRIZE!
The PRIZE is a Birthday Box! and therefore it is a surPRIZE. Plus there is only one PRIZE that goes to one winner to be determined by me. I'll mail the PRIZE by 2.10.13., if I have your address.
1. How many pictures of Luke did I post in the month of January?
2. What is the name of Isabella's new doll?
3. What gross foods are we never ever eating again?
4. How long did it take Willy to build the DeathStar?






2 comments:

Joe said...

1. 28
2. American Girl
3. Pickles
4. 13 hours

You didn't say I had to get them right, right?

The Gardener said...

I've become a bad blogger and blog reader. I don' even remember how to post to my blog. ha ha! So, Melanie your trusted reader should win even though her answers are wonkie!