I just found this funny thing I wrote about Isabella almost two years ago:
Isabella is sitting on the potty yelling at me. I can’t hear her but it’s probably 3yr old profanities.
After she finished with timeout, I tell her she needs to apologize for yelling at me.
With complete insincerity she says, "I sorry for yelling at you mommy."
Instead of just accepting that and moving on I say, “Isabella it would help if you looked at me in the eye. Try saying sorry to my face”
With a quick flick over at my face she says, “I sorry to your face”
Still unsatisfied I command again, “No, look me in the face when you say you’re sorry”
Isabella, impatient with this exercise, says “I sorry for looking at your face, mommy”
And that was that.
9 years ago
3 comments:
this is amazing. i don't know why i haven't been blog-stalking you longer...so glad to find you ;)
I seriously love your blog. So dang funny.
This post just made my day. :) I love your Sheri.
Post a Comment