Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Clean Up

This past year (2009) I meant to make a dragon pinata with Isabella. We read A Winter's Revel before Christmas and I thought it might be fun to have our own new years revel. Except... we didn't. I also neglected to take a picture of Halloween costumes so we got re-dressed up for the New Year instead. Here's Isabella as a dinosaur and Luke as "mummy's boy". Most people thought Isabella was a crocodile or a dragon, she was very firm with those who erred. And she has reminded me several times to add the spikes. PINK Spikes. Believe it or not, Luke is actually loving this. Odd.
Two Important things Happen tomorrow on Jan 6....

Isabella turns 4. Here's the only unfocused picture I took at her party last year. She was in love with George way back then. Now she wants a dinosaur cake and dinosaur hats. ummm I've got to explain to her about my dead money tree out back. She might be out of luck. We'll see tomorrow.
Willy starts school again. He wont be getting much of this. And we wont be getting much of him. Oh what a hard luck tale. But it is the home-run stretch, and he is the best man I know.
Good Luck this semester Willy.
Finally, in case you can't get enough of Isabella and Luke acting crazy, I know I never ever do, here they are again.

0 comments: