Luke is reading, My Dad is Great. Willy is reading an older edition.
The Firemen decorated their truck and drove through our neighbourhood playing really loud music.
Can you guess what Isabella is? Do you know what that striped scarf is supposed to be? 100 points if you guess right. Hint: she's in disguise and her super tool starts with 'w' and rhymes with 'hip'

Luke also has super powers. He can fly. Watch out for that tree, George. Actually he's more like a cat batting at Christmas ornaments.
...and finally the kids are in bed I'm ready to sink but lo I have to clean up this mess. AGAIN!
Luke also has super powers. He can fly. Watch out for that tree, George. Actually he's more like a cat batting at Christmas ornaments.
...and finally the kids are in bed I'm ready to sink but lo I have to clean up this mess. AGAIN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment