Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Summer So Far

The kids have discovered Jello.
Luke likes it. Isabella thinks she does.
And in a strange twist- it's the only thing Julia won't eat. Huh?

I forgot to take a picture of the rainbow. Just imagine it- Rainbow Jello.







I wish I could say we do interesting stuff. But we don't, and I'm too lazy to develop, execute and record interesting stuff. Mostly the kids run around outside with the neighbourhood kids. Julia stays inside with me, but she'd rather be out there in the world. When she's not sleeping or eating, we go to the pool. Oh and I obsess over what colour to paint the walls! That's it.




The Hike at FountainHead. This is the coolest trail ever. And it's so so close to our house. I think we counted 10 different types of mushrooms and we (that is I) had fun identifying the trees. Another cool place we hiked was Hidden Pond. We've already been to Burke Lake, but not since we moved here. That's coming soon.

Our little puppy! She really carries everything in her mouth. Well she used to, before she decided she'd rather walk.
 
Luke is practicing how to pray reverently. He's our best and worst pray-er. That is he offers the best rote prayers in town, but he can't sit still when other people are praying. So we make him practice.



1 comments:

The Gardener said...

Mmph! I can't see the house! I need pictures of the house! (Kids are still cute as ever).