Friday, October 26, 2012

What Willy Forgot Vol.1

Sometime last year Will & I had a staring contest of sorts. Whoever blinked first picked up the blog. I'm not sure if I won even though he blinked.

In April we went to California. Will mentioned the beach and Disney Land. Here's some fun stuff we also did:

San Francisco
I really enjoyed visiting Jon and Cami and their five children. They're not in this picture.

 The Fish Hatchery
You probably can't tell from this picture but the whole place was like a scene from Hitchcocks "The Birds". A little eerie, but still really thrilling to see such a variety of birds. Also not in this picture.


Muir Woods
I don't think Star Wars was filmed here, but we told the kids that anyway. It's all part of the Redwoods, right? I should include a picture of the trees. But you could probably google them for a better image.

0 comments: