We have been slow to post a blog about Julia. But here it is. Please welcome Julia Mercedes Snow. She was born on July 2. She was 8 lbs and 15 ozs. She was 20 3/4 inches long. She has been a joy already.
No - Julia does not have the plague, in case Isabella's face was giving you that impression. And Luke is not twisting Julia's arm - she is just not very happy.
No - Julia does not have the plague, in case Isabella's face was giving you that impression. And Luke is not twisting Julia's arm - she is just not very happy.


3 comments:
welcome back! We thought you died. j/k. Congrats! She is beautiful.
Now really Sheri - couldn't you have convinced this lovely little (well not really little) one to come a day earlier in honour of her Canadian heritage! Congratulations.
Margaret Neale, Toronto
(She's actually the same weight as I was - don't know how long I was though.)
She is so cute. I love the dark hair. I hope you are doing well. It was good to talk to you on Sunday. Good luck with school and the new baby. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment