Thursday, March 31, 2011

This Year She Went For the Party

Isabella celebrated her 5th Birthday in January.

Can you guess the topic of conversation in this picture? Hint: she's using the words "don't" and "mine" emphatically. Funny I can take a picture like this any day of the year.

And I do take a picture like this ever year!


It's thrilling to watch the evolution of a child. At three she was in love with Curious George. One her fourth birthday nothing would do but dinsaurs and this year it's all about PINK.



In February she had a fairy party and in March we mailed out thank you's. I spent a long long time putting up streamers and here's the only picture Willy took of one of my 'designs'.

Here's a picture of the mud I made. It was really really gross. No body ate it- but Isabella and I had a riot putting it together. I think we'll do it again, but next time only top quality gummy worms, ixnay the butterscotch and maybe we'll follow somebody else's recipe.

Right after Isabella's party Willy got sick. Then Luke. Then Isabella. Then Me.

0 comments: