Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Stuff We Did Together

We made an advent calendar again. I feel guilty about using paper when trees are such a valuable resource but... it just wouldn't be the same without that satisfying rip everyday.

We went looking at Christmas Lights. Another waste of resources (the electricity to light up the night AND the gas to drive around looking at the lights). Still it's lots and lots of fun. We dedicate this activity to Mama Snow, the most enthusiastic Christmas Lighter I know. Here's the fire truck, it comes to us. One night we did drive behind it, for half a block or 10 minutes.

And here are our Snow Flakes, with added buggy flare. I know. I know. More paper used up and more trees cut down, but maybe it's not a waste after all.
It was all for the Good Reason

1 comments:

JCTJCK said...

Obviously, We need to talk about global warming.