Monday, October 25, 2010

Pension Plan

What could be funner than miniput, right? It's a wholesome family activity. No childhood is complete without a round or two. It's hillarious, and educational, and theraputic, and... and you get what I mean. Years from now, our children will remember miniputting with mom and dad and will decide not to dump us in an old folks home. They'll come home for christmas. They'll always love us; if we take them miniputting. Right?




Even if it isn't true, these kids owe me. Chasing them around 18 holes was the worst experience of my life. Seriously. I've never been more irate, stressed out, and exhausted doing something 'fun'. The worst part is we're going to play again and we're going to like it.

2 comments:

The Gardener said...

Personally, I hate golf. In any form. :=)

The Petersen Family said...

Right there with you Sheri. I will only take the kids when we can go for free so that we can leave when I can't take it anymore.