Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Sampler, no pictures

Today:
Isabella asks for some rasberry sorbetto. Surprise surprise, she won't touch it. She wants it with pinapple, in the blender. I tell her we have no pinapple. Her patent reply to all "we don't have anymore" statements is: Well I guess you need to buy for me next time we go grocery store. She says it on a sigh. Try it.
Later we're going grocery store. I holler at her to get shoes and socks on or else I will not buy a pinapple. As the words come out of my mouth I think what a dumb thing to say. But then she magically appears with her shoes and socks. What a stupendous bribe.

Tuesday:
Isabella hands me a miniature toy pig and says: "look mom it's a not-a-cow". Which I took for a joke, but probably was just a statement of fact.

Last week:
I'm trolling around in the kitchen for something to eat early in the morning. I have my eye on some cookies and maybe some chips and possibly cold pizza too. I'm putting a cookie to my mouth when Isabella shows up. She asks for candy, for breakfast. We had oatmeal.

0 comments: