We are happy to announce the grand arrival of our beautiful boy, Luke Hamilton Snow. "Grand" arrival is quite a fitting description considering that he was 9 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long. He is a big boy. We were just trying to compete for news with two other famous babies that were born on July 12 (the Brangelina twins). Mama and Luke are doing well and are in the hospital. Sheri's mom and grandma, Nona and Noko, were here to help with Buggy. They flew home Sunday afternoon though. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
9 years ago
9 comments:
Congratulations. What a BIG boy. I am so impressed!
Congratulations, I don't know how you two made such a big baby but he sure is cute! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats! Excited to meet him.
Congratulations!!! I hope you're all doing well. We are so excited to meet little Luke!
Much congratulations! Luke looks beautiful. Be honest, did you name him after a certain Skywalker?
Welcome to CHAOS!! Hope you have a great time! And congratulations. Good work, guys! We miss you.
We sure miss you guys!! He is a cutie.
We found you!!
Congratulations on your new baby boy.
It was fun to see you and your cute girl at the reunion.
We hope all is going well.
What a sweet little baby! Congratulations!! I love the name Luke.
Post a Comment